The posted schedule for the 2020 Council is tentative. We are paying attention to government regulations and quarantines relative to the COVID-19 virus. A meeting with the conference center is scheduled on July 16 to assess whether we can go ahead with the conference. Our suggestion, if you are planning to fly to Philadelphia to attend the conference, is to wait until the first of September to get tickets and to make sure to get travel insurance if possible. We are doing everything we can to have the conference but cannot manage things outside of our control. Trusting God to work through whatever happens is our main option. Please pray for our Council and the Steering Committee that we will have wisdom to make good decisions.

Access to ’20 conference schedule

Leave a Reply